Cuaderno no. 34 (2019) – Call for Papers
Cuaderno de Investigación en la Educación invites educators, researchers and the academic community to submit papers to be considered for publication in volume 34 (2019). Articles can be written in Spanish or English, and may discuss higher education, teaching and learning in K-12, pilot studies, innovative and collaborative projects with schools, among others, in Puerto Rico, the Caribbean and the Americas.
Papers must be received by September 7, 2018, and should adhere to the following guidelines:
- Cuaderno de Investigación en la Educación is published in print and electronic medium (Internet) once a year.
- Papers should not exceed 20 pages, typed in double space (using Times New Roman, 12 points), numbered pages, including appendices, references and notes. Book reviews should not exceed 5 pages. It is the sole discretion of the Editorial Board to decide what articles will be published in each version.
- Use the most recent version of APA style.
- In a cover page, include paper title in Spanish and English, author’s name(s), academic status and institutional affiliation (as applicable), postal address, phone number, and email.
- In another sheet, include an abstract in Spanish and English, of no more than 150 words each, as well as a keyword list of no more than 5 terms in both languages.
- Papers should be submitted by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org. As alternate methods, deliver two printed copies at the Educational Research Center, Office 348, or mail them to: Cuaderno de Investigación en la Educación, Centro de Investigaciones Educativas, UPR – Río Piedras, 8 Ave. Universidad Ste. 801, San Juan, PR 00925-2528.
Cuaderno de Investigación en la Educación accepts papers about recent researches, descriptive statements, essays, debates, research findings, innovations and book reviews on science, technology and methods of teaching and learning relevant to the educational field, in its respective
changes and trends.
Refer to the following documents before submitting a paper and verify that it meets all requirements. The Peer Review Guidelines highlights the criteria that peer reviewers will take into consideration.
If you have more specific questions, send us a message to email@example.com.