Before submitting a paper, check if your article meets the basic requirements of our Editorial Policy.
- The paper does not exceed 20 pages.
- It is written in 12-point Times New Roman, double spacing.
- All pages are numbered, including attachments, references and notes.
- The paper follows the most recent version of APA style for in-text citation, references, and presentation of tables and figures.
- It includes a cover sheet containing the following information:
- paper title (in Spanish and English)
- name of the author(s)
- institutional affiliation
- academic rank
- postal address
- phone number
- email address
- Includes an abstract in Spanish that does not exceed 150 words.
- Includes an abstract in English that does not exceed 150 words.
- Provides a list of no more than six keywords in Spanish.
- Provides a list of no more than six keywords in English.
- The text observes orthographic and style norms.
After that, also review the main criteria for the peer review process.