The digital age proposes new teaching and learning approaches that respond to the current and future needs of students at different educational levels. Technologies add their own contexts and meanings to learning models and instructional strategies, thus providing innovative perspectives for the integration of new learning benefits that will shape the educational systems. Therefore, it is a challenge to transform and restructure these systems to develop learning and knowledge, and ensure a high quality education for all, based on open and flexible learning.
The 15th Puerto Rican Congress of Research in Education is an international event that invites professors, researchers, teachers, administrators, students, and other interested persons to submit proposals for the presentation of works on:
- Higher education: Changes and trends
- K-12 Education: Strategies, projects and virtuality
- Possibilities for early childhood in a changing world
- Research and evaluation changes in the models
- Inclusion, quality, equity and social justice
- Administration, infrastructure and connectivity
- Internationalization: Modalities and access
The Congress invites the academic community and the general public to participate in a profound and comprehensive discussion on the subject: Education, Innovation and Technologies: Teaching and Learning in the digital age. Proposals are accepted in English and Spanish.
For more information, please visit the 15th Congress website at http://congresoeducacion.uprrp.edu
Registration fee: US$50.00 (UPR students do not have to pay registration fee). Deadline to submit proposals: November 16, 2018.